Bug or my own stupidity

Dick Reeser pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:53:50 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:07:07 +0100 (MEZ), Andreas Ludwig wrote:

>point out the most important advantages of InJoy.

With In-Joy, every ISP connection I have tried, works.  That
has not been my experience with DOIP.  When friends have
problems with their connections, I tell In-Joy the appropriate
stuff, do a "configure slow" and debug the connection.  I
use SIO so by using PMLM along with In-Joy there hasn't
been one I couldn't solve.  If I had to work through the
PAP/CHAP/MS-CHAP business, it would drive me crazy.

The short version:  it has always worked for me.

Regards,

Dick Reeser
Logan, Iowa, USA

" back to one eleven, mark fourteen ..."