Feature wish

Paul Ratcliffe pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 23:50:06 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:29:10 +0100 (BST), Dave Liquorice wrote:

>> I mean selecting and decoding with drag and drop for all (or
multiple
>> selected) attachments.
>
>It does already in the standard OS/2 way of handling multiple objects.
>To select them click and hold the left button then move the pointer
over
>the objects you want selected. You can then drag 'n drop in the normal
>way all of the selcted objects.

Doesn't work here. The attachments window is definitely single select.
I don't get a tracking rectangle if I try this, nor does holding Ctrl
down and clicking on the second item work - it just deselects the first
before selecting the second.
Looking at the container window style with X-Ray, it doesn't have the
style CCS_EXTENDSEL which would be necessary for this to work.