ICSL

yellow pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 11:43:24 +0200

>On Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:25:33 +0200, yellow wrote:

>>Hi
>>
>>how can i build an Filter with ICSL that sends a canned
reply
>>if the Return Recept Flag is set.
>>

>If you set up a filter that looks for
>h.Return-receipt-to="@", then set
>the action to canned response, that should work.

Thanks that works.

>Be careful with this, return receipt is not really in any
>RFC, there is
>a new thing called DSN or delivery service notification that
>should be
>used now. Few packages support this.

Playing with Filters is tricky. If the Filter not work right,
like my fist one, you can get an Loop (Receive a new Mail =>
sends Canned Reply => receive this => sends Canned Reply
....)

This OS/2 system uptime is 0d 2h 06m 42s 453ms (en).
    Build with PMMAIL 1.96a on WARP CON. FIX40