ICSL

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:24:24 +0100

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999 11:43:24 +0200, yellow wrote:

>Playing with Filters is tricky. If the Filter not work right,
>like my fist one, you can get an Loop (Receive a new Mail =>
>sends Canned Reply => receive this => sends Canned Reply
>....)

Better by far to have a package that allows you to make complex filters
than one that doesn't.

Think of it like a gun. I'd rather have a gun that allows me to blow my
foot off should I decide to do so, rather than one that fires a bullet
so slowly that it won't do any damage. Then it's up to me what I point
the thing at :-)

 'The village populace is jumpin' on faces, catchin' the javelin,
 Headin' the shot.' [FX: wet thud - "Oooo.."]