Feature wish

Dave Liquorice pmmail@rpglink.com
Thr, 16 Sep 1999 22:07:09 +0000

>>> It does already in the standard OS/2 way of handling multiple
>>> objects. To select them click and hold the left button then move
>>> the pointer over the objects you want selected. You can then drag
>>> 'n drop in the normal way all of the selcted objects.
>>
>> Doesn't work here.  I don't know of anything that would interfere
>> with it...
>
> Doesn't work here, either, even with NPSWPS not running.

Not on my OS/2 box ATM so can't check that my description of the
required actions is correct. I'm 99% certain it is and also that it
works on my machine (Warp 3 FP35 and an old NPSWPS).

This is with multiple attachments to one message, not multiple messages
of one attachment. I certainly didn't get the latter reading from the
orginal message but again I don't have that meesage on this machine...

Cheers
Dave. (On the move).

Net-Tamer V 1.10 Beta  - Test Drive