ICSL

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:41:48 -0700 (PDT)

Putting a 'happy face' at the end of a really stupid criticism of Americ=
does not excuse it, particularly when made by someone from Germany. Woul=
you like to compare lists of victims?

w3

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999 21:15:01 +0100 (MEZ), Andreas Ludwig wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:24:24 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:
>
>>Think of it like a gun. I'd rather have a gun that allows me to blow m=
>>foot off should I decide to do so, rather than one that fires a bullet=

>>so slowly that it won't do any damage. Then it's up to me what I point=

>>the thing at :-)
>
>Thinking like that is unfourtunately the usual way for Americans, isn't=

it? That's good old tradition and a mighty symbol of freedom .. ?? !!

>Too sad that sometimes somebody owning a gun gets into mood of shooting=

and warks into shools or churches and has his fun there... I'd rather op=
for not having a gun at my disposal in times of crisis (and there are
such times sometimes)

>But I'd rather have complex filtering (my filter for important OS/2
software fills the entire page;-)

>regards
>
>Andreas
>

>--
>
>Andreas Ludwig
>gesendet mit meinem guten alten PC und OS/2 WARP 4 !
>aus der sch=94nen Stadt POTSDAM (Brandenburg)
>
>--

w3

Bill Wood
Las Vegas, NV