Death Knell for OS/2 Client

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 22:13:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:43:45 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>osted by Roblimo on 09-17-99 10:30 AM PST
>from the slowly-gasping-its-last-breaths dept.
>
>markhb writes "I hate to be the one to submit this story, but the end may
>finally have arrived for the OS/2 client.

OS/2 is dead????  Wow, that's an original idea!  If IBM had provided
quarterly updates and drivers and bug fixes for OS/2 then it would
still be miles ahead of most of the other client os's and I'd still be
using it and still running my company with it and... Hey!  Wait a
minute -- they did and I am! <g>

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com
PMMail/2 2.00.1500