Death Knell for OS/2 Client

Paul Ratcliffe pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 23:03:11 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:58:25 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    This is windows we're talking about.  Security alerts aren't news.
People
>don't run Windows for security.  OTOH, if someone posted that
Microsoft was
>dropping support for Windows and they had a verifiable source behind
it that
>looked legit I would post that here as well.

WHY? The topic discussed on this list in supposed to be PMMail. What
has the above got to do with PMMail? Answer: Nothing. Therefore, the
post doesn't belong on this list, just like all this "Death Knell for
OS/2" doesn't belong on this list either.

Are you on some sort of ego trip or something by running this list,
seeing as you don't even run PMMail any more? Why do you bother?

I for one (and I'm sure I'm not alone) am fed up with all the crap that
is here, and you seem to be the source of a lot of it.