Death Knell for OS/2 Client - what does this have to do with PMMAIL?

John Thompson pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:12:56 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:13:36 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>> WHY? The topic discussed on this list in supposed to be PMMail.
>> What has the above got to do with PMMail?

>    Paul, think about it for about 30 seconds.  If the OS that you're running
>PMMail on is discontinued, what are you going to run PMMail on?

What, is somebody going to break into my house and reformat my OS/2
partitions just because IBM hasn't seen fit to release a new OS/2 client?
I don't think so...

I can continue to use OS/2 for as long as it meets my needs, regardless of
whether IBM releases a new version of the OS/2 client operating system.
PMMAIL likewise.

Sorry, Steve; I'm with Paul on this.  Let's drop this topic before it gets
too acrimonious.

John (john.thompson@ibm.net)