Death Knell for OS/2 Client

Dave Liquorice pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:38:37 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:13:36 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>> WHY? The topic discussed on this list in supposed to be PMMail.
>> What has the above got to do with PMMail?
>
> Paul, think about it for about 30 seconds.  If the OS that you're
> running PMMail on is discontinued, what are you going to run PMMail
> on?

The same as I'm running it on right now Warp 3 FP35. It works and is
reliable. I can't see that changing simply because the orginal maker of
the OS stops development or support.

Yes it might be nice to have a v5 client but I really can't see the
need. I'm still on Warp 3 because I can't see a need (for me) to move to
Warp 4 and all the agro that such a change would cause me.

I agree with Paul, the "OS/2 is dead" thread is off topic for this list.

Cheers
Dave.