Death Knell for OS/2 Client - what does this have to do with PMMAIL?

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:10:08 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:34:39 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>The nastiest rumour I've heard is that the Software Choice stuff will
>be unavailable without a subscription, the free stuff will go. Someone
>posted this on Usenet, but was immediately followed up by someone who
>said he was glad that he hadn't been the one to break his NDA with IBM.

I heard the same from an IBMer.  Supposedly Netscape 4.61 and its fixes will be
excluded from that, though.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)