Conduit [WAS:please stop: "Death Knell for OS/2 Client"]

Anders Gjerløv pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:17:44 +0200

>>BTW - does anyone know how to sync PMMail with a 3Com PalmPilot?!
>No. I think a custom conduit would have to be written. If I'm wrong and
>someone has figured out how to do it, please let me know. I've been
>wanting to be able to do this for years.
It would be a good extra utility IMHO. One I'd be willing to pay for
(if it was usable on both Win32 and OS/2. There's a JAVA conduit
program somewhere, but it requires that people write conduits for the
specific MA's.

Regards,
Anders