Conduit [WAS:please stop: "Death Knell for OS/2 Client"]

Darin McBride pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:32:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:17:44 +0200, Anders Gjerl v wrote:

>>>BTW - does anyone know how to sync PMMail with a 3Com PalmPilot?!
>>No. I think a custom conduit would have to be written. If I'm wrong an=
>>someone has figured out how to do it, please let me know. I've been
>>wanting to be able to do this for years.
>It would be a good extra utility IMHO. One I'd be willing to pay for
>(if it was usable on both Win32 and OS/2. There's a JAVA conduit
>program somewhere, but it requires that people write conduits for the
>specific MA's.

Should be fairly simple to do, I'd think.  I know the guy who wrote
jSyncManager (something like http://yaztromo.idirect.ca), and could ask
him, but I don't think he uses PMMail, and I don't have a PalmPilot.
:-)