PMMail Update Update

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 02:26:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

This past weekend I sent a message to Southsoft asking about the status
of the September update and I received the following reply:

>I have been told that the releases should come "any day" now.  I
>can't guarantee that they'll be out by the end of September though,
>sorry.

Interestingly (or not) the return address on the reply was
pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com.  When I checked,
blueprintsoftwareworks.com didn't have a web site but the url is owned
by Thomas Bradford of BMT Micro.  I'm not sure what if any significance
that has, but at least it may give us something to discuss until the
update is actually released.<g>

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com