PMMail Update Update

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:11:29 +0100

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 02:26:35 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Hi,
>
>This past weekend I sent a message to Southsoft asking about the status
>of the September update and I received the following reply:
>
>>I have been told that the releases should come "any day" now.  I
>>can't guarantee that they'll be out by the end of September though,
>>sorry.
>>

>Interestingly (or not) the return address on the reply was
>pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com.  When I checked,
>blueprintsoftwareworks.com didn't have a web site but the url is owned
>by Thomas Bradford of BMT Micro.  I'm not sure what if any significance
>that has, but at least it may give us something to discuss until the
>update is actually released.<g>

If you go to www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com (a CNAME for
www.blueprintsoftware.com) you will get a page back saying:-

Testing www.blueprintsoftware.com

So there is a web site, it just has nothing worth looking at yet.

 'The village populace is jumpin' on faces, catchin' the javelin,
 Headin' the shot.' [FX: wet thud - "Oooo.."]