don't like HTML email? here's your fix.

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 01 Apr 2000 07:29:45 +0200 (CED)

On Sat, 01 Apr 2000 03:48:27 +0300, Cristian Secara wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Mar 2000 07:19:47 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
>
> >    And how many clients will be able to read it?  1.  Outlook( Express).  My
> >point stands.
>
> The experience shows that if the rest of it will be not able to read
> it, they will (slowly) die.
>
> (thinking at MS Word vs Word Perfect marketing strategy, the past
> experience shows that even if the rest of it will be able to read it,
> they will also (slowly) die :)

But as long as it lasts _nobody_ at the institute I work is getting _any_
support for pc-related problems if the problem is submitted to the
support-contact as HTML-email!

And that rule works. Wanna do ya job --> dont't use html in emails !
SaS
--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter