BCC again

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 13:20:52 -0300 (ADT)

On Mon, 03 Apr 2000 13:33:16 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>Just noticed that if you view the full message the sent message does
>have a BCC header shown, it isn't there when show full headers is
>selected.
>
>Might that be a bug? I'd say that BCC: is a full header ;-)

I'm not sure what you're talking about. This is how it works on my
system:

1. send a mail with a Bcc: recipient
2. open the mail in the sent folder
3. there is no Bcc: field listed in the message window
4. click the "view headers" button or "Window->View Full Header" or
Ctrl-V and the Bcc: line *IS* listed in the window, just below the
"To:" line.
5. "Window->View Full Message" or Alt-V produces exactly the same
result.

In short, the Bcc: line *IS* displayed when "show full headers" is
selected in sent messages. (It is not, of course, present in the
recipient's copy.)

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6