BCC again

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 17:30:58 +0100

On Mon, 03 Apr 2000 13:20:52 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>4. click the "view headers" button or "Window->View Full Header" or
>Ctrl-V and the Bcc: line *IS* listed in the window, just below the
>"To:" line.

Right, I had not looked at this in PMMail/2, but using PMMail 2000 Pro
the ctrl-V does *not* show the BCC: header, alt-V does.

So, looks like this is a difference between the two versions. I was
also saying that some way of showing which messages have BCC: headers
in the sent folder (or elsewhere) would be rather useful, if it isn't
too hard to implement that is.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails