PGP: sequencing messages

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 05 Apr 2000 16:16:04 +0100

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000 07:53:04 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>> 1. You won't see it unless you Cc: or Bcc: yourself since it is added
>> by your mail server and not your personal email client.
>
>    Which has been reported, by me, several times, as a /BUG/ in PMMail.

I'd never noticed this before Steve, thanks for pointing it out. It
does make it hard to trace mail without the sent folder having the
most on my OS/2 system since I run an smtp server and this puts in the
IDs.

Please can this be added to the bug list Trevor.

BTW, any news from Jimmy?

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails