Sigs was Re: Re[4]: Life after PMMail

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:38:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 00:48:26 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS. Do not edit your sigs.lst file. It *may* work
>for you but I have had occasional tech support requests that have
>resulted from editing the sigs.lst file. It is not a good idea to
>manually edit this file.

Trevor, where in my message did I state to *manually* edit the sigs.lst
file? What a pain in the ass that would be. Each sigs.lst file can be
modified with a Rexx program to point to a single directory and all
sig.txt files can be copied there and renamed if necessary. I'm completely
content with keeping my accounts isolated.

--
/s/~Kris <norseman@humboldt1.com>