Sigs was Re: Re[4]: Life after PMMail

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:33:39 -0300 (ADT)

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:38:05 -0700 (PDT), Kris Sorem Sr wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 00:48:26 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:
>
>>PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS. Do not edit your sigs.lst file. It *may* work
>>for you but I have had occasional tech support requests that have
>>resulted from editing the sigs.lst file. It is not a good idea to
>>manually edit this file.
>
>Trevor, where in my message did I state to *manually* edit the sigs.lst
>file? What a pain in the ass that would be. Each sigs.lst file can be
>modified with a Rexx program to point to a single directory and all

Sorry, I should have specified:

manually = anything not done by PMMail.

PLEASE don't change your sigs.lst files. Let PMMail keep track of
them. It will save us time with tech support. :-(

Again, your changes may work fine, but user-changes to the sigs.lst
files are the source of some user problems.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6