Attachments loose their names!

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:57:09 +0100 (BST)

>Like so many features, it was promised but has yet to appear.

Joachim sent me an attachment, and my pmmail picked up the
filename from the Content-Disposition, just fine!

So, my PMMail for OS/2 (2.10.1999) must correctly parse the
filename from the content-disposition field (at least under
certain circumstances), because that was the only place in
his message that contained the filename:

So, I'm not sure what's going on here!

I do occasionaly get "unnamed attachments", but the only two I have
in my history are unnamed because, uhm, they have no name specified
(by any method)!

Ideas?

Simon