Have they given up?

John Bridges pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 06:07:35 -0700

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:48:38 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>I imagine part of the problem is that people think this list is
>an offcial blueprint one - it's not!

Ok, name the official one....

Or name the official venue where one would find news about PMMail, things
like upcoming feature additions, bug fixes and so on.

There is

http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com/html/news/index.html

not much meat, for instance the last story was from 3 weeks ago about how
PMMail was ranked #4 in a Deja.com survey of email applications (doesn't seem
like such great news to me, the survey was not what client you use, but what
client is best).

There used to be an official  web based message board, I can't find it
anymore.