Have they given up?

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:48:38 +0100 (BST)

>I agree with you in that I'd like to see more activity out of BSW...
>...I am frustrated as any at the lack of progress (reports?) on the
program.
>But I won't ignore the two individuals who are here from BSW doing their
>best.

I completely agree with Steve.

I imagine part of the problem is that people think this list is
an offcial blueprint one - it's not!

I also think that some people think that discussing a feature or bug
here constitutes a request/report to blueprint - it does not!

I'm sure Trevor and Jimmy get quite upset at the abuse and rantings
that go on here, I am probably a culprit(!), but I'm also grateful
that they do take the time to participate.

Simon