Have they given up?

David Gaskill pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:16:12 +0100

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 06:49:55 -0700 (PDT), Kris Sorem Sr wrote:

>>Maybe if you find the discussion of PMMail on the PMMail mailing list
>>boring you shouldn't bother to subscribe?
>
>Except that this comment leads to a discussion of BSW's motivations and
>not to a discussion of the PMMail client. There is a difference.

Certainly but I would have thought that BSW's past actions and future
intentions as the owners of the application are just as relevant to all of us
that use PMMail as bugs and enhancements.

As is frequently pointed out this is not an official mailing list but a
discussion forum provided by the infinite generosity of Steve Lamb ...

David

David