Have they given up?

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:15:31 -0700

Thursday, April 13, 2000, 9:06:22 AM, Paul wrote:
> We also use Outlook and Outlook Express in the household and I much prefer
> the interface to PMMail, although one could argue the Outlook interface is a
> ripoff of the PMMail interface. But then, I use PMMail far more often than
> Outlook. Better the devil you know, I guess.

    Actually I'd say it is more a rip of Eudora's model.  Outlook doesn't keep
the different accounts completely separate.  Only PMMail and The Bat! do that
to my knowledge.  Also PMMail is not an MDI application.  Again, only The Bat!
appears to be the other email client which isn't MDI.  To me those are
significant differences in interface that alone dictate my not using a grand
majority of clients since MDI + Tossing all accounts together = lousy UI IMHO.