E-mail that crashes PMMail 2000

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:15:02 -0700

Thursday, April 13, 2000, 9:40:56 AM, Trevor wrote:
> Wow, how much do I have to write to qualify as making noise? Anyone
> have stats on what percentage of messages I post here?

    From the "review" command for Listar:

  trevor@haligonian.com
        Flags:

    For comparison...

  morpheus@rpglink.com
        Flags:ADMIN

  rpcohen@neurotron.com
        Flags:

  Jonathan_Bayer@bigfoot.com
        Flags:

  Alexander.Sarras@ap.univie.ac.at
        Flags:

  jmprice@calweb.com
        Flags:

  sbowring@mpc-data.co.uk
        Flags:

    IE, Trevor is the highest poster on this forum second only to me.  Lately
my participation has declined immensely and if you only count the last few
months Trevor *is* the highest poster on this forum (check the archives,

    The comparisons are, in order, Steve Lamb, Ralph Cohen, Jonathan Bayer
(duh), Alexander Sarras (duh), John Price and Simon Bowring.  Those names
should be instantly recognizable by anyone who has ever read this list for
more than two weeks at a time.

    One final comparison.  Bruce Francis, the person who called into question
BSW's participation in the first place...

  bfrancis@pobox.com
        Flags: