E-mail that crashes PMMail 2000

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:56:51 +0100

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:40:56 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>>(I'm becoming pretty exasperated by BSW's continuing silence.
>
>Wow, how much do I have to write to qualify as making noise?

It's not official noise though Trevor. We have heard nothing from those
within BSW that can tell us what the development schedule will be, and
it's now two months since that was promised.

I know it isn't your fault.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails