E-mail that crashes PMMail 2000

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:40:56 -0300 (ADT)

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:08:03 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>However, I expect them to acknowledge it as a bug, and plug
>this hole accordingly.
>
>(I'm becoming pretty exasperated by BSW's continuing silence.

Wow, how much do I have to write to qualify as making noise? Anyone
have stats on what percentage of messages I post here?

BTW folks, this is not a paid activity for me. I read this list and
reply to it when possible, in my spare time.

For the record, I definitely consider this message that kills PMMail
a "bug". It shouldn't kill PMMail and the fact that it does is
clearly an error somewhere in the code.

Hopefully we can fix it soon.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6