E-mail that crashes PMMail 2000

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:36:04 -0300 (ADT)

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:54:21 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>OK, I agree:   he is not silent.   Let's call it "non-speak", in Washinton-ese.

OK, I get your point. Sorry, I try my best, but the simple fact is,
businesses don't always have a steady stream of new information to
tell their customers. We're obviously trying to improve and release
products as quickly as possible. But most days all there is to tell
you is, "nothing has changed, we're still not 100% sure when the next
version will be released or what all will be in it."

Today was a bit of a different day, as Jimmy posted some info on the
upcoming release(s).

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6