For better or worse, the archives...

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:43:27 -0700

    The URL for the archives is:
<http://www.rpglink.com/pmmail/archives/index.html>.  I've added in what new
messages I've gotten.  There are some glaring holes but not much can be done
right now about them.  Also the program that HTMLizes the archives barfs on
some of the months.  They have been included in the index but not linked.
When a bug fix comes out that stops the segfaults I'll unpack those archives
and get them linked in.  Thanks again to the two individuals that sent me
their archives.  Enjoy everyone.  :)