E-mail that crashes PMMail 2000

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:57:51 -0300 (ADT)

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:08:21 -0400, John Swartzentruber wrote:

>I can respect that, but really don't think that anyone thinks someone
>who makes an honest projection, then fails to meet it is breaking his
>word.

I AM NOT REFERRING TO ANYONE ON THIS LIST

...but, John, you obviously live in a different world than I do. *I*
agree with you but it has been my experience (and probably the
experience of anyone in business) that someone will always be angry,
call you bad names, etc., no matter how hard you try, or how close
you come to projections.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6