Have they given up?

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:49:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 07:41:49 -0700, John Bridges wrote:

>Or do you think they should try to attract Windows users who are likely
>already familiar with the free email clients available to them from Satan and
>other minor demons like Eudora and Netscape.

I think I heard a rumor that Eudora was gonna can it's e-mail client, since they
didn't want to compete with Outlook.  Anyone else hear this, or am I just
spreading FUD here?  :)

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)