Have they given up?

John Bridges pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 07:41:49 -0700

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 06:25:47 -0700 (PDT), Kris Sorem Sr wrote:

>>Gave up on 0S/2 years ago since needed so many Win32 programs.  But I
>>certainly agree Win98 latest is very unstable, still based on the old DOS
>
>So you downgraded to a inferior product.

Look at the header for his message:

PMMail 2000 Professional (2.10.2000) For Windows NT (4.0.1381;4)

I also left OS/2 a few years ago (I think I formatted over the last OS/2
partition in late 1997?), slowly moved over to WinNT (now Win2000).

Are you suggesting that BSW concentrate on the OS/2 version to gather new
OS/2 users, and upgrade dollars from existing OS/2 PMMail users?

Or do you think they should try to attract Windows users who are likely
already familiar with the free email clients available to them from Satan and
other minor demons like Eudora and Netscape.