Have they given up?

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 13:16:46 -0300 (ADT)

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:41:34 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>bank.  I use Windows because, like it or not, you cannot escape this fact, the
>applications a lot of people /choose/ to use are only on Windows.  Couple that

I use Windows, you know why? Because so far I can't get Quake III
working on Linux and I need to open/edit some MS Word documents
(sigh).

>    I can't do my finances on OS/2.  I can't do them on Linux either.  I do
>them on Windows because IT GETS THE JOB DONE.  No marketing needed there,
>bucko.  In that case OS/2 is inferior because IT CANNOT DO IT.  PERIOD.  END
>OF DISCUSSION.

OS/2's selection of software is inferior. Correct.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6