Have they given up?

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 20:11:54 -0300 (ADT)

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:43:45 -0700, John Bridges wrote:

>By the way, Unreal Tournament will work on your Matrox, try updating the
>drivers. You can find the latest greatest at
>
>http://www.reactorcritical.com

Unreal works on my Matrox, it just doesn't work with OpenGL.
Originally, it wouldn't run at all. Later (about 1 month ago) I
downloaded the latest and greatest OpenGL drivers from Matrox's site
and it worked in full screen -- sort of. Using the zoom feature of
the sniper rifle radically messed up the screen forcing a shutdown.

It's irrelevant now since I greatly prefer Quake III and it works
(nearly) perfectly.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6