Another Wish for the List

Bill McCarthy pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 20:15:06 -0400

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:51:16 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>He was referring to moving messages automatically, hence his
>reference to a REXX script. You can not move messages between
>accounts with a filter in PMMail. You can move them "manually" with
>drag and drop, as you describe.

Placing email in the appropriate accounts is a great feature of PMMail.
It's simple and totally automated with the filter system and a trivial cmd
file.

The filter calls the cmd file and then deletes the local copy.  The cmd
file copies to a particular directory.  The other account does it's reading
via SMTP from that particular directory.  So, for example, I've instructed
the sysop to bounce a copy of each office email to my ISP.  It shows up in
my office account on my pc.  And I don't need to re-index.

Bill