Filtering $ab shadows

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 12:22:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:09:16 -0500 (CDT), Maynard Riley wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 23:40:12 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:
>
>>>Would anybody like to confirm my observation that filtering address
>>>books fails on entries in the book which are shadow objects?
>>
>>Sorry, but what do you mean by "filtering address books"?
>
>Oops, "filtering BY address books", ala
>h.toid="$ab.CNC$" | h.fromid="$ab.CNC$"
>
>specifically where the address book CNS contains shadow objects

Ahhh, now I understand.  BTW, It looks like an earlier reply I sent to
you never got posted (The Wrath of Steve?) which was in reply to your
complaint about the subfolder not being properly searched in a Find.
This was actually one of the few problems that were fixed in the PMMail
2.10 update from last October.  I notice that you're still using the
earlier version so I'd suggest you make the change.

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com