Have they given up?

Marty Abrego pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:13:34 -0800

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 13:09:36 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Name one that connects directly with my bank and syncs with my Palm.

This is a no-brainer (I can't believe you haven't considered it).
I've had accounts at three different banks over many years that
provided wonderful support for OS/2.

CheckFree?  Yes.

Quicken and CSV account downloads?  Yes.

Palm sync?  Not from the bank -- use StarOffice.  Personally, I don't
do this, but I don't see why it would be so hard...

The solution?  Originally, I used a dialup interface.  Now, they
virtually all use --- a web interface!  No compatibility issues
whatsoever.

                  \\|//
  Marty Abrego    (o o)    "Bases are better covered than asses."
  photon@qnet.com                                - Mr. Realtime