4-18-00 PMMERGE Fix for FP 13 Breaks PMMail Directory Icons

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:44:22 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 22:31:41 -0700 (PDT), James F. Marshall wrote:

>I've seen at least one other person report this.  FWIW, I see
>the same problem in PMINews, so this may have something to do
>with the specific code that is common to both programs.
>
>Anyone else see this after applying the PMMERGE fix?

Yes.  You can fix it by reverting SoftDraw.Dll.  I don't have PMFax,
so you can let me know if both work when you do this.  :)

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)