Have they given up?

Andrew Webber pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 07:36:30 -0400

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:21:58 +0300, Cristian Secara wrote:

>On Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:36:15 -0400, Andrew Webber wrote:
>
>>At least with a second
>>account, the user could try dragging an email between accounts and
>>see that all the personal settings changed automatically.
>
>?
>What personal settings changes automatically ?

From, reply-to, real names for both, and incoming mail server, are
the ones I care about.

Outgoing mail server I don't care about.

Signatures I don't like (well, I like the fact they _can_ be
separate, but I really wish they'd give me the choice of pointing
to a text file for each one (the way Forte Agent newsreader does),
so I could share some signatures with other apps if I wanted.

With Eudora Pro (v4), I could pull mail from different servers, but
when I reply, whatever "from" I used from the last message, stays
in force, even if I'm replying from a different "account".  At
least that's what I remember being the compelling reason to buy
PMMail instead of buying Eudora.