installing pmmail2000

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 19:46:30 +0200

>If so, can someone tell me if it will work to install pmmail2000
>version OVER southsofts pmmail98 - in the same directory?

Yes, you can. It's a very straighforward process... just select the directory where the previous version is installed and it will
use your existing message files.

>there if I can help it).  There is no IMPORT option to import from
>pmmail;  dont know if I can just graft the old subdirectories over to
>new pmmail2000, or what would be best approach.

Don't need to import... just install PMMail 2000 in the same directory where your PMMail 98 files are.

Xavi
---
 My Name is Raincheck and I need a shot of Rhythm'n'Blues!!!
 When you hear that engine drone, I'm on the road again and I'm searching for the philosophers stone