PMMail/2 and .vcf attachments

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:41:49 +0100 (BST)

>However, every time I do, I get a brief pause during which my cable
>modem's send and receive lights do a little dance and then the vcf
>opens.

When I open the .vcf, I don't get a delay (that I notice), but I
do get a "Keyring add error" dialogue box which I have to "Ok"
(presumably because I've already got my PGP key added).

iptrace reveals no network activity!

Maybe if you remove the PGP section, you won't get the delay?

It sounds like this problem is repeatable (i.e the modem light
twinkle was not a coincidence caused by something else), so I would
do the iptrace thang and see what you get!

[BTW: I have not upgraded to the latest PMMail/2 yet]

Simon