How to get your vCard out of PMMail/2

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:46:41 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:33:03 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>You say that you created this using PMMail, could you say exactly how,
>I don't see any commands anywhere to do that.

No, I discovered PMMail's vCard support by accident, by double clicking
on a .vcf attachement from someone else.  I then noticed you can
drag users out of the address book to the attachment area of an outgoing
message as a vCard.

So, if you drag yourself into the attachment area of an outgoing message
addressed to yourself(!), you will receive your vCard in the email.

Once received, you can drag the vCard to the desktop etc as a plain text
.vcf file!

There may be other/better ways - who knows!

Simon