PMMail/2 and .vcf attachments

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:33:02 +0100

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:54:31 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>The mystery solved! My PGP doesn't like Simon's PGP key. Simon's "key
>add error" (sorry, I may have earlier wrote that this was an error
>Brian received, but I think it was Simon who wrote about this) must
>also be related to this issue.
>
>Simon, I'd check your PGP key in your VCF.

I've just looked at this again, and see the entry in the file starts
with:

KEY;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:-----BEGIN_PGP_PUBLIC_KEY_BLOCK-----=0D=0A

	Version:_2.6.3i=0D=0A
	=0D=0A

I'm wondering if the fact that the -----BEGIN is preceded by the KEY
and ENCODING info is making PGP very unhappy.

Perhaps this is a PMMail bug rather than something in Simon's VCard.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails