Blueprint Software and MainActor

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 19:59:50 +0200 (CDT)

On Sat, 05 Aug 2000 10:07:05 -0700 (PDT), Bubbles 'Danger' Dan wrote:

> Anyone notice that Blueprint Software now includes MainActor on their
> pages? Is this any indication that they are taking over marketing or
> development or something?
>
> (No, it does not mention OS/2 at all. It does say all its products are
> multi-platform, which in this case, I guess it means Linux and Windows)

MMA isn't OS/2 anymore. They (the developers) even went backwards on their
promised upgrade-policy. YouD have to pay almost the same amount again if
you wish to upgrade (and no, there's no os/2-version!)

SaS
--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter