Blueprint Software and MainActor

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 22:46:24 +0200

>>They have an older OS/2 version... but is really outdated.
>And will stay that way, they cannot port some particular library to
>OS/2 (might be down to compiler problems) so they dropped support.

Yes, currently they're using QT... this is a graphical library available on both Linux and Windows (and most of the Unix
variants)... but not OS/2. That was the main reason to drop OS/2 support --maybe, the user base numbers also
helped--.

Xavi
---
 Out from the barrio, you hear my rhythm from your radio
 You feel the tunning of the world so soft and slow
 Turning you round and round.