ENOUGH!!! (was Re: Privacy from whom?)

Paul Ratcliffe pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 23:17:34 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000 11:14:24 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Sure, when Thomas says something.  Until then what is there to
talk about?
>I mean it isn't like there is a large influx of users providing FAQs.

If there is nothing to say, say nothing. I certainly don't want to read
all this crap in the "Privacy from whom?" thread that all you Americans
have been spouting today. Why do you (all) find it so difficult to
stick to the topic for which this list is created?
If you want to discuss this, do it somewhere else. It is not related to
PMMail, therefore it doesn't belong here.