ENOUGH!!! (was Re: Privacy from whom?)

Ken Diehl pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:03:43 -0400

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:40:15 -0400 (EDT), Darin McBride wrote:

>However, Paul was merely asking people to go away - Steve was much more
>forceful about it.  "Don't even think about it" has much more ominous
>overtones, IMO.

I didn't take that quite so literally because our thoughts are at least
one thing that others can't simply take from us.  Certainly, over time
our "thinking" can be altered (mind control?).  I personally didn't
have a problem with Paul expressing his opinion about the thread.  But
I can see where Steve was coming from.  All in all, what happened was a
classics example of a what I've seen on other lists when a thread goes
awry.  Someone has enough of it, says so, and all hell breaks lose and
the thread has a second life.  Then it goes away.  No disrepect
intended but I find it very comical but then I always try to look at
things with a perverse sense of humor.  Damn! I miss MacNelly ...

Peace on you all.  :)