Python

Winfried Tilanus pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:11:33 +0200 (CDT)

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:44:37 +0100, David Gaskill wrote:

>It really seems to me to be rather ironic that there is no way for me to extract
>a list of addresses and remove the duplicates, other than by using paper and
>pencil, unless I learn a programming language...

There is still the option to do it by filter:

Create a manual filter that adds the sender to a address book that is
created for this purpose select all the mail in the folder, apply the
filter and send everybody in the address book the mail.

This should be fairly easy.

(I hope this message gets through, my cable ISP has over 75% packet
loss right now)

Best wishes,
Winfried

http://web.inter.NL.net/users/Winfried/